Exchange & Returns Policy
Please choose your items carefully - we want you to enjoy your merchandise as soon as you receive your order.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, to return an item you must do the following;
- A receipt of proof of purchase must be provided.
- Products must be in bought condition, this includes swing tags attached.
- Refunds to be made within 7 days, and only applies to faulty products.
- Exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase. If you are unable to come into the store to make your exchange you will be required to post the goods along with a note detailing your exchange back to the South Sydney Football Club Shop (SSFC Shop) addressed as follows;
- Attn: South Sydney Football Club Shop
Locked Bag 1
Redfern NSW 2016
- We suggest returning your item(s) by Recorded Delivery, Registered Post or your local equivalent as we cannot accept any liability for goods lost in transit. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend you email us prior to returning an item(s) so we can expect your parcel.
- You will also be required to include an enclosed self addressed satchel for returning the goods. Failure to do so will require and additional postage charge as per our shipping costs.
- In the case of manufacturing faults inside 7 days the goods are to be returned to the SSFC Shop and a refund or exchange on the goods can be made. Outside of 7 days the goods will have to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment. This may add a delay in replacing the goods.
Shipping and Costs
The SSFC Shop will endeavour to use the Australian Post express service wherever possible within Australia. When Express Post is unable to be used we will use the Australia Post registered service within Australia. All international orders will be sent via Australia Post International Air Mail.
|One - Three items
|Four - Seven items
|Eight - Nine items
To contact the SSFC Shop please choose from one of the following contact methods;