Offer Valid from Wednesday 26 December 2012 - Friday 28 December 2012.
2013 Members Merchandise Voucher:
1. The 2013 “Members Merchandise Voucher” promotion commences on Monday 30th January 2012 at 7:00am (AEST) and closes at midnight on Sunday 30th September 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The voucher is only for the purchase of Brisbane Lions merchandise and memorabilia and cannot be used for the purchase of match day tickets, guest passes, food, or any other products or services.
3. Please refer to your voucher for instructions on how to redeem your voucher, as this will differ depending on your membership type.
4. The voucher is only valid for purchases from the Lions Shop, official Lions Shop match day merchandise outlets, or official Lions Shop fan day merchandise outlets as set out on your voucher. The voucher cannot be used at any other Brisbane Lions venue (e.g. LIONS@springwood).
5. Your voucher must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem this offer. For members with instructions to purchase online or over the telephone, you will be required to use the unique promotional code provided with your voucher.
6. Staff may request proof of identity and/or 2013 membership upon redemption of the voucher.
7. The voucher is for single use only and cannot be split over multiple transactions.
8. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Brisbane Lions promotion(s).
9. The voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or credit. This includes rainchecks or laybys.
10. The voucher cannot be used for the purchase of a Lions Shop Official Gift Card.
11. In the event of stock outages, members may be able to apply the voucher towards goods placed on backorder, although this will be at the sole discretion of the Brisbane Lions (particularly for orders placed towards the end of the Promotional Period).
12. Standard postage fees apply for online and telephone purchases.
13. Please note that the Lions Shop endeavours to ensure all products are available for delivery, and in most cases, will notify you if a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order. Sometimes we receive an extremely high volume of orders being placed online and over the telephone. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery during these peak times. We do our best to ensure customer orders are sent out as soon as possible.
15% Price Guarantee:
If you find a lower advertised or ticketed price on an identical item which is currently in stock, we’ll beat the price by 15%.
1. Must be a retail store located in Australia.
2. Retailers exclude: Warehouse, Clearance outlets & online retailers.
3. Products must meet the following criteria: Brand, Colour, size and be in Stock.
4. No Rainchecks, holds or customer orders.
IMPORTANT: TREAT YOUR GIFT CARD LIKE CASH. Lost and stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions that occur on your gift card (other than to the extent that there has been fraud or negligence by us or an employee)
" PIN" means the 4-digit PIN printed on the back of the Gift Card;
"Card Number" means the 19-digit number that appears on the back of your Gift Card;
"Gift Card" and “AFL Club Gift Card” means the Gift Card that you have purchased or received, such as one of the following AFL Club Gift Cards - Adelaide Football Club Gift Card, Brisbane Lions Gift Card, Carlton Football Club Gift Card, Collingwood Football Club Gift Card, Essendon Football Club Gift Card, Fremantle Football Club Gift Card, Geelong Cats Football Gift Card, Hawthorn Football Club Gift Card, North Melbourne Football Club Gift Card, Melbourne Football Club Gift Card, Port Adelaide Football Club Gift Card, Richmond Football Club Gift Card, St Kilda Football Club Gift Card, Sydney Swans Gift Card, West Coast Eagles Gift Card, Western Bulldogs Gift Card;
“Card Purchase Fee” means the $5.95 fee that is incurred at time of purchase in addition to the value loaded on to the card;
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to the AFL Club Gift Card;
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Gift Card. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please call 1300 079 267.
By purchasing, activating, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you:
3. Gift Card Inclusions & Exclusions
Brisbane Lions Gift Card redeemable at:
The Lions Shop - Brisbane (07) 3335 1712
The ‘Gabba, Gate 2,
812 Stanley Street
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102
· General exclusions (all Gift Cards)
· Card-specific exclusions
4. Transactions made with the Gift Card
4.1 How and where you can use the Gift Card
Your Gift Card may only be used at the specific AFL Club as identified by your Gift Card. You can use your Gift Card at the AFL Club identified on the card for specified goods and services. Please note the exclusions in 3.2 above as to where your AFL Club Gift Card will not be accepted.
a. to pay an account
b. to purchase match day tickets
4.2. How to load the Gift Card at stores (for Gift Cards purchased in-store)
At Club Stores and Outlets
Present the card to the point of sale operator. Check that the card has not been removed from the cardboard carrier and the scratch panel on the back of the card has not been tampered with or removed. If it has been tampered with or removed, give the card to the operator to be destroyed and select a new one. Nominate the value you wish to be loaded on the card. A minimum of $10.00 and a maximum of $500.00 can be loaded on each card in $10 increments. In addition to the value you have nominated a $5.95 Purchase Fee applies. Pay for your Gift Card with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the card is activated through our point of sale system.
At other Retail Outlets
Present the card to the point of sale operator. Check that the card has not been removed from the cardboard carrier and the scratch panel on the back of the card has not been tampered with or removed. If it has been tampered with or removed, give the card to the operator to be destroyed and select a new one. AFL Club Gift Cards sold at other Retailers come in a predetermined denomination of $50. In addition to the card value a $5.95 Purchase Fee applies. Pay for your Gift Card with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the card is activated through our point of sale system.
Select the AFL Club Gift Card of your choice at www.giftcardplanet.com.au
Nominate the value you wish to be loaded on the card. A minimum of $30.00 and a maximum of $500.00 can be loaded on each card. In addition to the value you have nominated a $5.95 Purchase Fee applies. Pay for your Gift Card with the tender of your choice (other than a Gift Card). The transaction will be completed when the card is activated through our point of sale system. Your card will then be posted to you.
Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
Note: there may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries.
4.3. Purchases with your Gift Card
Select goods in your AFL Club store with a Gift Card and take them to the point of sale operator. The operator will instruct you to swipe your card in the pin pad, and then enter the PIN into the pin pad. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your Gift Card. No change will be given: any remaining balance on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
Purchasing Online at Club online shops is currently not available.
You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you. Transactions are authorised:
a. when your Gift Card is swiped and you enter your PIN, or allow an operator or other person to do so, at an electronic point of sale terminal at a participating store; or
b. when a participating store is given details of the Gift Card and authorises the transaction in some other way approved by that store[j1] .
When a transaction is authorised:
a. you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
b. you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Card Value.
c. You should keep all transaction records and receipts as proof of purchase.
4.4. Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
4.5. No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
4.6. Validity and expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use for 12 months from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Card will not be available for use after the Gift Card’s expiry date.
To check the expiry date of your Gift Card, call 1300 079 267 or visit www.aflgiftcards.com.au.
4.7. Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not available unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production.
4.8. Destruction of Gift Card with no value
Once the Remaining Card Value is completely used, you may destroy your card by cutting it in half diagonally. Your Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
4.9. Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
4.10 Checking your Gift Card balance and transaction history
You can check your card balance, expiry date and transaction history at any time in- or by calling 1300 079 267 or visiting http://www.aflgiftcards.com.au/.
5. Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
a. To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
b. For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
c. To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
d. Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
7. Goods or services
Any complaints about goods or services purchased with a Gift Card must be resolved directly with the AFL Club concerned.
8. Force majeure
9. Applicable law
Please note you are now leaving Lions Shop.
Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers