The product you are looking for cannot be found.
However you might be interested in...
Please note you are now leaving Hawks Nest Online Shop.
Terms & Conditions e-Hawk Gift Vouchers
These conditions apply to use of the following products (each a gift card):
e-Hawk Gift Vouchers are issued by Hawthorn Football Club ABN 26 005 068 851
Purchasing or using the gift voucher means that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you let another person use your Hawk e-gift voucher, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. Victorian law applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
1. e-Hawk Gift vouchers may be used to purchase goods online at www.hawksnestonline.com.au
2. e-Hawk Gift vouchers will be activated within 48 hours of purchase. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be used for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency, or gambling transactions), reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card or be replaced after expiry. We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel a gift card or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so. e-Gift vouchers are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
3. Keep your e-Hawk Gift Voucher secure and treat it as you would treat cash, anyone holding the gift voucher can use its value to make purchases. If your e-gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 03 9535-3011 (Eastern Standard business hours). We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
4. e-Hawk Gift vouchers will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
5. If you have a query or complaint about the e-Hawkgift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty e-Hawk Gift vouchers.
6. If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your e-Hawk Gift voucher contact us as soon as your become aware of this.
7. We may cancel the e-Hawk Gift voucher program, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher.
8. We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees).
e-Hawk Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded.